Thursday 10 October 2013

Day 47 & 48, Rest Days: (by Chris)

Luckily for me, the dancing that Amy so desperately wanted to join in on had stopped by the time we finished eating. The rest of our time in Shangri-La was spent eating and resting. There were quite a few cafes selling western food so we gorged ourselves on sandwiches, chips, spaghetti, lasagne, pizza, milky coffee and hot chocolate. So refreshing after months of Chinese food. Amy did manage to shoe horn me out of my comfy chair at the guesthouse to see the biggest prayer wheel in the world, but other than that, it was just eating in Shangri-La. My tummy definitely found at-one-ness.

2 comments:

  1. Just seems like months of Chinese food Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, we have never met, well not yet but I too wish you a happy birthday. I have followed your exploits with envy through Richard and Angela's posts and enjoyed every one. I too am a Richard but from the Isle of Skye.

    ReplyDelete